Are you a publisher or pre-press company (book packager) looking for a copyeditor?
Then you are definitely in the right place:
- I specialise in copyediting scholarly humanities and social sciences titles.
- I’ve copyedited some 200 scholarly books and 250 journal articles (23.7 million words, if anyone’s counting).
- I’m equally happy editing UK or US English.
- Styles, tags or your own template – any is fine.
- Bibliographies and footnotes are my bread and butter.
- Contributed volume? The more the merrier!
- I enjoy working directly with authors to resolve queries and supply files that are ready to typeset,
- or you may prefer me to document the queries and let you take over from there.
- Get in touch to discuss your project!
I’ve worked with a range of publishers and pre-press companies. Imprints past and present include:
- Bloomsbury, including Academic, Visual Arts, Arden, Business, Fairchild, IB Tauris, Methuen Drama
- Bristol University Press, including Policy Press, Longitudinal and Life Course Studies journal
- LID Publishing and LID Business
- Taylor & Francis, including Routledge, Earthscan, Shakespeare journal, Psychology Press, Spon
- And a few others, including one large intergovernmental organisation that I can’t name for contractual reasons. You’d definitely recognise the name, though.
It’s not a long list, because I do so much repeat work. But it’s always nice to get out and meet new people, don’t you think?